What's Happening at NYCC?
- Progress is something a healthy church has always been able to accomplish. A healthy church is made up of people who make progress year in and year out. Experience the power of progress for both a healthy you and a healthy church. The Power of Progress message series starts today!
- Join Pastor Holder and Min. Millings for a seven-week Wednesday Bible Study as they dive deeper into “The Power of Progress.” Class begins October 6th at 7:30pm. Sign up here.
- Brothers, our Annual Men's Retreat begins this Friday at Pilgrim's Pines, Swanzey, NH. You can sign up TODAY right here and make your payment of $125. Feel free to invite a brother who could benefit from the fellowship.
- Members, we are excited to share with you the plans God has for us this new church year! Please join us for NYCC's Virtual Annual Meeting next Sunday, September 26th.
- The 2021 Covenant Justice Coalition Conference is almost here! The Coronavirus pandemic has illuminated the deep inequities our country faces in health care delivery for marginalized populations. Justice For All: The Church's Resolve to End Medical Apartheid, seeks to provide churches the tools they need to educate, advocate and develop avenues for marginalized communities to receive the equitable and adequate health care they deserve. The conference takes place October 15 & 16th at Easton Covenant Church in Easton, CT. In this time of social distancing the conference will be held in-person and via LiveStream. To register and check out our speakers please go to covjustice.org.
- SAVE THE DATE - Fall Family Fellowship is back (with a twist)! Invite your friends and family for NYCC's Fall Family Festival on Saturday, Nov. 20th from 11-4. Right here at First Baptist. More to come. Stay tuned!
- Our 2nd Annual Family Heritage Walk will be Friday, November, 26th (day after Thanksgiving). Lace up, grab a water bottle and meet up at the Gov. Mario Cuomo Bridge as we walk over (and back) together. What better way to work off all that turkey and stuffing? Morning and afternoon groups.
- New Location, New Time. As of Sept. 12th, join us at our new temporary location - First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Rd, Bronxville NY. Service begins at 8:30am, and all youth services at 9:15am (directly after praise & worship).
- To help everyone be able to get to our new location we would like to implement NYCC Ride Share. If you need a ride, know someone in need of a ride, or are willing to provide a ride to service, please let us know by signing up here, and we will do our best to pair you up. Praising God in advance for your willingness to serve!
- Please share what you love about NYCC with those who are searching for a place to meet Christ and serve His people by posting a review on our Google and Yelp profile pages. Here are the links to write a review: For Google: Click here and For Yelp: Click here.
- Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Check out our PSA on the vaccine "What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines" (updated: 8/20/21). Click here to read about current guidance.
- If you're a guest of ours this morning, the NYCC family thanks you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD. Let us know you were here by clicking here.
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page New York Covenant.
- Your children can attend any of our youth churches - Children’s Church (pre-K to 5th grade), Pre-Teen Revolution/PTR (middle school), and Ignite (high school) immediately following praise and worship in the lower level fellowship hall.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our great new giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mailed to 500 Main St. New Rochelle, NY 10801.
Malachi Simpkins (brother of Minister Marlon Simpkins)
David Tate (cousin of Deacon Karita Reid)
Holder Family (on the loss of Mother Erma Holder)
Richard McDonald (friend of Hasana Carlos)
Stacy Williams & Family (friend of JoeAnn Russell)
Warren Thorpe (nephew of JoeAnn Russell)
Leonard Farfan (family of JoeAnn Russell)
Gloria Slayton (sister of Trish Pennix)
David VanVlack (friend of Gayle Williams)
Colette Johnson (sister of Pam Baker)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $8,416
Monthly total for September: $18,947; Monthly Need: $40,000