What's Happening at NYCC?
- As of August 1, we are now worshipping in our new temporary location - First Baptist Church Bronxville NY) until our new church building is completed. Adult service now begins at 8:00am, and all youth services at 8:45 (directly after praise & worship). We want to ensure that those traveling on public transportation can attend service and arrive on time. To this end, we would like to implement NYCC Ride Share. If you need a ride, know someone in need of a ride, or are willing to provide a ride to service, please let us know by signing up here, and we will do our best to pair you up. Praising God in advance for your willingness to serve in this way!
- Brothers, SAVE THE DATE: Men's Retreat, September 24-25, 2021 at Pilgrim's Pines, Swanzey, NH. Please sign up here and make your $40 deposit at RebelGive to secure your spot.
- Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Check out our PSA on the vaccine "What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines" . Click here to watch.
- If you're a guest of ours this morning, the NYCC family thanks you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD. Let us know you were here by clicking here.
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page New York Covenant.
- Your children can attend any of our youth churches (Children’s Church (pre-K to 5th grade), Pre-Teen Revolution/PTR (middle school), and Ignite (high school) immediately following praise and worship in the lower level fellowship hall.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our great new giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mailed to 500 Main St. New Rochelle, NY 10801.
Stacy Williams & Family (friend of JoeAnn Russell)
Warren Thorpe (nephew of JoeAnn Russell)
Leonard Farfan (family of JoeAnn Russell)
Gloria Slayton (sister of Trish Pennix)
Family of Sabrina Mays, on her passing (family of JoeAnn Russell)
Marjorie Williams and James Williams (family of Melanie Collier)
Family of Jumel Carlos (on the passing of his mother)
Alonzo Marcus (friend of Melanie Collier)
David VanVlack (friend of Gayle Williams)
Mother Holder (member)
Colette Johnson (sister of Pam Baker)
Kennedy Benson (granddaughter of Jerry Brooks)
Legend Thomas (son of Niosha Postell)
Wendy Kidvarrs (friend of Danielle Fuller)
Milton Simpkins (father of Min. Marlon)
Jean Cadet (father of Valerie Simpkins)
The Pugh Family
Carrie McLaughlin (mother of friend of Nadia Miller)
Almeria Charles (friend of Nadia Miller)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $14,200
Monthly total for August: $14,200; Monthly Need: $40,000