What's Happening at NYCC?
- If you're a guest of ours this morning, the NYCC family thanks you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD. Let us know you were here by clicking here.
- Attn. all NYCC members, let's get ready for the future! Our Virtual Annual Meeting will be Sunday, Sept. 20th at noon.
- Class 101 - "Discovering New York Covenant" will be held virtually Saturday, Sept. 26th from 8-11am. If you want to learn more about NYCC or are one of our new members, this is for you! Sign up here.
- Grit is courage, strength of character. Grit is passion fueled by perseverance. Grit is never giving up and not being afraid to fail. Grit is seeing setbacks as opportunities to step up. Join Dr. Holder for his new Wednesday Bible Study and Sunday Message Series on what we all want more of and can attain— “GRIT.” Message series begins Sunday, Oct. 4th.
- GRIT Bible Study begins Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 7:30pm. Sign up here.
- SAVE THE DATE: Triad Sunday is October 11, 2020. Details to come. Get excited!
- Our 7th Annual Covenant Justice Coalition Conference (virtual) will be Oct. 16-17. "Breaking Down the Walls. The Church's Response to the Injustice of Housing." Cost is $40. Sign up here at covjustice.org.
- Our 18th Annual Men's Retreat "Reconnection and Revival" will be Oct. 23-24 (Friday evening session and Saturday afternoon session). Come to church and reconnect and be revived! We will seriously spread out and fellowship at the same time. Cost is $20 and includes lunch. Sign up here.
- Join us for our Special Thanksgiving Service followed by our virtual Fall Family Fellowship - Sunday, Nov. 22. Invite your extended family and a friend to this special day. and We will thank God like we've never thanked him before and have a great time doing it!
- Come to our "Three Cities in Three Nights" Revival December 9, 10, & 11. Los Angeles, Chicago and New Jersey. This is going to be epic!
- Put our Special Sunday Christmas Service "Jesus is His Name" on your calendar -- December 20 @ 9am -- because we will have a real Christ Mass up in here!
- Let's say "So Long, Bye Bye 2020" New Year's Eve Service. This has been a crazy and incredibly rough year for us all. So let us all bring in the 2021 together.
- Interested in teaching entrepreneurship to young people in our community? Help us launch Young Entrepreneurs Succeed (YES) 2021! If you're interested, text Pastor at 914 912 2700.
- Check out Pastor and Min. Greg Millings' weekly podcast entitled "OUT OF THIS WORLD"! Don't forget to subscribe too! Click here!
- Tune in and work out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am for a 15-minute workout on our Facebook page New York Covenant.
- Your children can attend any of our VIRTUAL Youth Churches for Children’s Church (pre-K to 5th grade) @12 noon, Pre-Teen Revolution/PTR (middle school) @10am, and Ignite (high school) right after praise and worship by clicking here.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our great new giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mailed to 500 Main St. New Rochelle, NY 10801.
Lisa Bailey (family of Veronica Malone)
Stacee Jackson Lucas (cousin of Veronica Malone)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Rhonda Waller (friend of Tarshia Holder)
Joe Garrett (uncle of Tarshia Holder)
Ernie Spatafore (colleague of Tarshia Holder, on the passing of his mother)
Kharell and Dana Giles (family of Imani Mickle)
Frances Williams (aunt of Donna Harris-West)
Jean Minto (mother of Jennifer Minto-Hinton)
Norma Brown (friend of Jennifer Minto-Hinton)
Nakia Mitchell & Family (friends of Toy Wingate)
Nano Bienstock (friend of Deacon Clark)
Tanya and Mariya Green (friend and Godchild of Melanie Collier)
Raymond Smith (friend of Michelle Kinshasa)
Eve and Faith Moore, Tony Washington, (cousins of Dennis Cooper, Jr.)
Magali Mercado (member)
Ross May (member)
William Alley (member)
Tanya Henriques (member)
Valerie Williams (member)
Jerry Brooks (member)
Michael Moore (member)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $7,547
Monthly total for September: $16,587; Monthly Need: $40,000