What's Happening at NYCC?
- If you're a guest of ours this morning, the NYCC family thanks you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD. Let us know you were here by clicking here.
- The GRIT message series continues. Grit is courage, strength of character. Grit is passion fueled by perseverance. Grit is never giving up and not being afraid to fail. Grit is seeing setbacks as opportunities to step up. Join Dr. Holder for his new Wednesday Bible Study and Sunday Message Series on what we all want more of and can attain— “GRIT”.
- Class 301 "Discovering My Ministry" will be held virtually, Sat., Dec. 5th from 8-11am. If you’ve completed classes 101 & 201 then this is your next class.
- ALL NYCC MEMBERS, so that we can care for you better, please click this link to update and/or confirm your contact information (it's a google form). This is different from the EMBRACE card. Thanks!
- M.O.R.E Couples Cook! Join Ministry on Relationship Enrichment (M.O.R.E) as we fellowship together and enjoy a lovely meal as couples! A cooking couple will guide us through preparing our own meal. All you need to do is purchase the ingredients and set the table for this virtual gathering! Be sure to invite another couple to the Zoom room (registration required). Dinner preparation and cooking will begin 6pm at Saturday, December 12! Sign up today to receive your ingredient list!
- Come to our "Three Cities in Three Nights" Revival December 9, 10, & 11. Los Angeles, Chicago and New Jersey. This is going to be epic!
- Put our special Sunday Christmas Service "Jesus is His Name" on your calendar -- December 20th @ 9am -- because we will have a real Christ Mass up in here!
- Let's say "So Long, Bye Bye 2020" New Year's Eve Service. This has been a crazy and incredibly rough year for us all. So let us all bring in the 2021 together.
- Interested in teaching entrepreneurship to young people in our community? Help us launch Young Entrepreneurs Succeed (YES) 2021! If you're interested, text Pastor at 914 912 2700.
- Check out Pastor and Min. Greg Millings' weekly podcast "SITUATIONS & SOLUTIONS"! You've got a situation? Something you're going through? God's got a solution. Find out of this world solutions to your real life situations. Join and subscribe too! Click here!
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page New York Covenant.
- Your children can attend any of our virtual youth churches for Children’s Church (pre-K to 5th grade) @noon, Pre-Teen Revolution/PTR (middle school) @10am, and Ignite (high school) right after praise and worship by clicking here.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our great new giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mailed to 500 Main St. New Rochelle, NY 10801.
Michelle Kinshasa (member)
Eugene & Faye Monroe (on the passing of their son, cousin of Tarshia Holder)
Family of Faye Jones on her passing (friend of Donna Harris-West)
Arturo & Elena Abrams (cousins of Donna Harris-West)
Joe Pierre (cousin of Nadine Malivers)
Lisa Bailey (family of Veronica Malone)
Stacee Jackson Lucas (cousin of Veronica Malone)
Rhonda Waller (friend of Tarshia Holder)
Joe Garrett (uncle of Tarshia Holder)
Kharell and Dana Giles (family of Imani Mickle)
Adele Flores (member)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Magali Mercado (member)
Ross May (member)
William Alley (member)
Tanya Henriques (member)
Valerie Williams (member)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $10,676
Monthly total for November: $38,377; Monthly Need: $40,000