What's Happening at NYCC?
- Join us on Good Friday, April 7th @ 6pm for some praising, praying, and preaching of The Seven Last Words.
- Invite Easter Sunday is next week! Today you will receive a few invitations. We are asking each member to formally invite 2 households to join you for Easter Sunday worship service, and for you to plan something with them after church — invite them over to your home, have brunch together, or whatever would be enjoyable to do together. Easter is about communing together, celebrating Christ’s reconciling work.
- Our seven-week Spring Wednesday Bible Study “Transform Me!” is here! Join Pastor Holder and turn “Transform Me!” into real transformation. This is in-person, so if you want God to transform you, come! Starts April 12th @7:30pm. Register here.
- Are you new to NYCC? Are you looking for a church home? Want to know more about what God is doing at New York Covenant? We want to meet you! Join Pastor Holder after service for some "Coffee & Conversation" on Sunday, April 16th @12:00pm via Zoom. Sign up HERE.
- Women of New York Covenant Church - Countdown to our spring retreat is officially on! Join God's S.O.I.L. (Gifted Obedient Daughters Serving Others in Love) for the 2023 Women's Spring Retreat at Mirror Lake in Milan, NY April 21-23, 2023. Payments collected today. Click here for more info.
- Paint & Praise Party! Everyone is welcome. Come let your creativity flow and your praise rise. We'll sing and paint and praise! Click HERE to sign up and to pay. Bring and friend or two! All supplies and snacks included. Sat., 4/29, from 5-7:30pm.
- The Health & Wellness Ministry continues the American Heart Association's “Check it! Challenge”, a statewide program encouraging people to check, change, and control their blood pressure. During April (National Minority Health Month & National Walking Day), there will be information on how to be more active & manage weight and will include a Triad Steps Challenge. Make sure to stop by the table after service.
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 2023 marks our 25th year of ministry for NYCC. We will celebrate in every season this year! Spring: Paint & Praise Party - Sat., 4/29; Summer: Family Fun Day - Sat., 7/8, ANNIVERSARY SUNDAY JULY 16!, Fall: 25th Anniversary Gala - Sat. 11/11, Winter: New Year's Eve - 12/31.
- CAMP SQUANTO 2023 REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Camp Squanto invites campers, from grades 2nd -12th, to experience the love of Christ outside of four walls in a unique, transforming environment and share the gospel through mentorship, fun & games, creation, peer discussion, worship, and dynamic speakers. Grab a flyer and click here for more information.
- Leadership Training . After service today (4/2). Next up: Leadership Retreat: June 9th-10th.
- This year's Leadership Retreat will be Fri/Sat, June 9/10 at Stamford Marriott Hotel and Spa. Retreat activities begin at 7pm Friday night. Leaders please confirm your attendance here or by emailing Deacon Karita @firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments should be made via RebelGive. The cost is $175/person double occupancy ($225/person for single occupancy).
- Giving Statements - Your 2022 Giving Statement is now available. Log into your account on the church website, go to the Statement tab to view and print. To ensure you are given the proper credit for your contributions, please make sure you are logged into your Rebel Give account when making a donation. Please take a moment to review your contribution report for 2023. If you are missing a donation or have questions, please contact Deacon Dennis Cooper Jr. at email@example.com .
- Matching Gifts. Does the company you work for offer a matching gift program? Please contact your human resource rep to find out. If so, please see Deacon Karita Reid as soon as possible.
- NYCC Under Construction. Click here to see the latest pictures, videos and articles about our new church building development project's progress.
- It's Triad Season. November marked the start of our new transformative season of discipleship "Being Devoted". Join a group of two other people and connect weekly on the Sunday message, life and prayer. Sign up here.
- Prayer Requests - Are you in need of prayer? Click the blue Footprints/Next Steps at the bottom of any page of our website to make prayer requests. Simply select "I'd Like Some Prayer" and follow the prompts.
- If you're a guest of ours, we thank you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD by clicking here.
- Give your tithes and offerings by clicking the footprints below for our giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mail it to New York Covenant c/o First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville NY 10708.
Jerry Brooks (member)
JoeAnn Russell (member)
Rodney Fuller (father of Matthew Fuller)
Shereel Harris (friend of Imani & Leon Evans)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Catherine Toussaint (friend of Pam Baker)
Yvonne Gibbons (mother of Leon Evans)
The Godoy Family (parents of Deacon Ana Singletary)
Sondra Walker (mother of Renee Walker-David)
Phyllis Zuniga-Copeland (aunt of Renee Walker-David)
Pearline Story (sister of Tonnie Cooper)
Joseph Burnette (brother of Tonnie Cooper)
Kwab Apprey (member)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $5,933
Monthly total for March: $33,245; Monthly Need: $40,000