What's Happening at NYCC?
- If you're a guest of ours, we thank you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD by clicking here.
- We are called to gather and go--that's what we're supposed to be about. Pastor Holder's new message series "Gather and Go" will get you on the path to doing God's will for your life and God's will for the church.
- Our new Triad season, "Staying Connected" is under way. As things of the world seek to compete for our time and attention, we enter this new Triad season striving to grow in our relationships with God and each other. Join a group of two other people and connect weekly on the Sunday message, life and prayer. Sign up here.
- Please share what you love about NYCC with those who are searching for a place to meet Christ and serve His people by posting a review on our Google and Yelp profile pages. Here are the links to write a review: For Google: Click here and For Yelp: Click here.
- It's that time of year again family for our annual Christmas Wrap Party for our friends in Isaiah's Room, our weekly outreach ministry that provides for those in need in our community. We are collecting monetary donations towards the purchase of hats, gloves and sanitizer for our friends now through December 12th. On that Sunday (12/12), we will gather after service for our 'wrap party' and bag up our gifts for distribution to the community. With your help to purchase, we'll provide everything we need to assemble gift bags to be given with a hot meal on December 18th. Please give at the blue circle icon below and select Isaiah's Room. Contact Yvonne Liburd in Event Planning with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. Blessings in advance for your generous hearts!
- Invite someone in need of a good word - family, friends, neighbors to our Special Sunday Christmas Service: "He is Born" on December 19th.
- Get ready for our New Year's Eve Service & SUPPER! We have made great strides in ministry even in the midst of an incredibly challenging time. So let’s all bring in 2022 in celebration together. Worship starts at 9pm followed by an awesome chef-prepared meal in the fellowship hall! What better way to bring in the new year than to break bread with family and friends? Cost is just $10/person ($5/child 3-11). RSVP HERE.
- ATTENTION LEADERS. Please add the following Leadership Training dates in your calendar: Dec. 12th, Feb. 13th, & April 24th -- all at 11:30am; Leadership Retreat June 10-11, 2022.
- Do you have a burden on your heart to fight for the rights of people in need of proper health care? If that's you, sign up here to learn more.
- Have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Check out our PSA on the vaccine "What You Need to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines". Click here to read about current guidance.
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page by clicking: New York Covenant.
- Give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mail it to New York Covenant c/o First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville NY 10708.
Sister Paulette Evans (on the passing of her husband & beloved church member Joe Evans)
Miller Family (on the passing of their grandfather)
Geraldine Sinceno (friend of Traci Alexander)
Laura Pratt (grandmother of Veronica Malone)
Faustino Burgos (uncle of Latisha Burgos)
Alberto Ortiz (brother of Yvonne Liburd)
Deacon Dennis Cooper Sr.
Renee Calhoun (member)
Kurdy Lareche & Family (friends of Melissa Jackson)
Eridania Lopez (friend of David Collier)
Marc Brown (family friend of Pam Baker)
Liburd Family (fire in their home)
Malachi Simpkins (brother of Min. Marlon Simpkins)
Richard McDonald (friend of Hasana Carlos)
Stacy Williams & Family (friend of JoeAnn Russell)
Warren Thorpe (nephew of JoeAnn Russell)
Leonard Farfan (family of JoeAnn Russell)
Gloria Slayton (sister of Trish Pennix)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $8,810
Monthly total for November: $31,344; Monthly Need: $40,000