What's Happening at NYCC?
- Leadership Training (2023-24): Leadership Trainings: December 10th (today), February 11th, April 14th. Leadership Retreat: June 28-29, 2024.
- As we approach the start of a new Triad Season, please pray and begin to consider NYCC members with whom you would like to form a Triad with.
- Class 101 “Discovering New York Covenant” will be held Saturday, January 13th, from 8-11am at First Baptist Church of Bronxville. Breakfast will be served. If you are a new member or just want to learn more about NYCC, this is for you! Sign up here.
- Isaiah's Room will again be donating coats to our friends this season as gifts. We are asking for donations of $45 each to purchase more coats. We will begin the coat giveaways in December and continue through the new year. Please see Nadia Clarke, Maya Cooper, or Susan Bailey with questions. Click HERE for more.
- Attention Couples! MORE/Ministry on Relationship Enrichment presents: Love Language Potluck! Friday, Dec. 15, 7-9pm. Click HERE for QR code to sign-up.
- Calling all teens: WinterFest is coming! January 5-7, 2024 in Glen Spey, NY. Winterfest is a youth conference sponsored by the East-coast Conference of the Covenant Church that promotes fellowship, worship, and the studying of God's word. You won't want your teen to miss it! Cost is $300 (includes meals, workshops, and transportation). Payments accepted until December 30th - click the blue footsteps on the bottom right of any page on the website. Please let the Ignite Ministry know if your teen is planning to attend (igniteNYCC@gmail.com) or if you have questions.
- We are approaching the end of the year and the Finance Ministry is beginning their preparation for the year end contribution statements. We ask that you review your Rebel Give accounts and if there are any missing contributions please contact Deacon Dennis Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our 26th Annual Couples Retreat is set! June 6-8, 2024. Bethany, PA. Secure your spot - RSVP now. Limited space. Incredible place! Click HERE for details.
- CAMP SQUANTO 2024 REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Camp Squanto invites campers, from grades 2nd -12th, to experience the love of Christ outside of four walls in a unique, transforming environment and share the gospel through mentorship, fun & games, creation, peer discussion, worship, and dynamic speakers. Click this link for MORE INFO.
- Pastor Holder & Pastor Greg’s weekly podcast is back! Go on and subscribe to Situations & Solutions at Spotify, Apple Podcast or wherever you listen to podcasts. It is an excellent weekly resource that we provide specifically for you to go deeper in the Word of God and find solutions for your life no matter the situation you find yourself in. Click here.
- If you are a guest of ours, we thank you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD by clicking here.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the blue footsteps icon on the bottom right of any page on the website or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" & mailed to New York Covenant c/or First Baptist Church Bronxville, 407 New Rochelle Rd, Bronxville NY 10708.
Henry McCoy (friend of Joyce Brown)
Malikah Williams (godchild of JoeAnn Russell)
Family of Richard & Stacy Williams (friends of JoeAnn Russell)
Na'Nika Brown & Family
Min. Marlon Simpkins & the Simpkins Family
David Collier (member)
Ross May (member)
Jerry Brooks (member)
JoeAnn Russell (member)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $10,786
Monthly total for December: $10,786
Monthly Need: $40,000