What's Happening at NYCC?
- Join Pastor Holder for his five-week Wednesday Zoom Bible Study “I Believe.” Know the essential teachings of Scripture. If you want a closer walk with the Lord, then this is for you. Starts May 18th at 7:30pm. Sign up HERE today.
- Are you interested in amplifying the worship experience, magnifying Christ, and edifying the body of Christ? We would love for you to join our Media and Communications Hub (TheHub) and learn more about how we manage the sound for our in-person and live-stream services. To find out more about ways you can serve in this way, please reach out to Deacons Michael Simmon or Karita Reid for more info.
- God’s Soil (Gifted Obedient Daughters Serving Others in Love) is back! Join us on Saturday, May 21st (9:30am-1:30pm) for a time to reconnect, recommit and revive with you at this year’s women’s retreat at Glen Island in New Rochelle. Cost is $35/person. Register HERE by May 18th at 1pm to secure your spot.
- The Health & Wellness Ministry is hosting another Basketball Open Run, Sat., May 28, 1-3pm at the New Rochelle Boys & Girls Club. Contact Bro. Lamont at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347.722.0936 for more.
- Men's Breakfast, Sat., June 4th @8am, in-person at First Baptist Church of Bronxville. Click here to sign-up. Cost is $10/person. Pay at blue RebelGive circle below.
- LEADERSHIP RETREAT: Fri/Sat, June 10-11, 2022 at the Stamford Hotel. Cost is $150/person. $50 deposit due now, balance due 5/17. Click HERE to register. See Deacon Karita with questions.
- GAME NIGHT IS COMING! You asked for it, we're delivering. We will be hosting a Game Night on Sat., July 2nd, 6-9pm. Pick your spades partner, decide on your "rules", bone up on your pop culture and trivia, and we'll set you up for a mix of some old school faves and some new school games too - from card games to board games to team games - we've got you covered. Snacks and drinks provided. $10 dinner boxes available. Sign up HERE and don't forget to bring your friends. And the winners are...
- Please share what you love about NYCC with those who are searching for a place to meet Christ by posting a review on our Google and Yelp profile pages. Here are the links to write a review: Google: Click here and Yelp: Click here.
- Our Church Anniversary BBQ will be Saturday, July 16th, 11-5pm at Ridge Road Park in Hartsdale, NY! Softball, basketball tourney, volleyball, double-dutch, "Best (everything)" contests, catered lunch, field races and games, dee-jay, & MORE! Sign ups begin in May.
- Anniversary Sunday is July 24th. We will celebrate 24 years of ministry in a big way. Celebrating 24 on the 24th! Plan to be in the place to be.
- Our Triad season, "Staying Connected" is under way. As things of the world seek to compete for our time and attention, we enter this new Triad season striving to grow in our relationships with God and each other. Join a group of two other people and connect weekly on the Sunday message, life and prayer. Sign up here.
- If you're a guest of ours, we thank you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD by clicking here.
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page by clicking: New York Covenant.
- Give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mail it to New York Covenant c/o First Baptist Church, 407 New Rochelle Road, Bronxville NY 10708.
Shayla McCollough & Family (friend of Yvonne Liburd)
Jacklin Baker (friend of Ana Hercules)
Anthony Pinkard (father of Cheramie Simmon)
Father of Min. Marlon Simpkins
Sulany Madrid (friend of Yvonne Liburd)
"Goya" (friend of David Collier)
Elizabeth Clarke & Family (friends of Latisha Burgos)
Celeste Collier (mother of David Collier)
Pamelia Harold (mother of Evg. Melissa Jackson)
Letha Wallace (member)
Anna Ouattara (friend of Manoucheka Elmine)
Joan Tilson (mother of Ivy Tilson Rentz)
Jerry Brooks (member)
Faustino Burgos (uncle of Latisha Burgos)
Alberto Ortiz (brother of Yvonne Liburd)
Deacon Dennis Cooper Sr.
Renee Calhoun (member)
Marc Brown (family friend of Pam Baker)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $9,039
Monthly total for May: $24,499 ; Monthly Need: $40,000