What's Happening at NYCC?
- Class 401 "Discovering My Mission" will be held Saturday, Jan. 23rd from 8am-3pm. If you've completed classes 101, 201 and 301, this is your final foundation class! Please sign up here.
- God has called us to pursue biblical justice. He has called us to “love our neighbors as ourselves” and to be proximate to the issues of justice affecting our communities. Join Revs. Dierdra Clark and John Udochi as they lead us in a Bible Study on The Power of Proximity starting Feb. 2nd and taking place every Tuesday at 7:30pm for 5 weeks. Please sign up here to receive the Zoom link.
- SAVE THE DATES! Join us for our "Black History Month Virtual Lunch and Learn Series"! Get your lunch, grab your computer, and tune in to some impactful documentaries followed by engaging discussion. Sun., Feb. 7th @11:30am - Unchained: Generational Trauma & Healing, and Sun., Feb. 21st @11:30am - Slavery by Another Name. Sign up here today...you don't want to miss this!
- If you're a guest of ours this morning, the NYCC family thanks you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD. Let us know you were here by clicking here.
- Interested in teaching entrepreneurship to young people in our community? Help us launch Young Entrepreneurs Succeed (YES) 2021! If you're interested, text Pastor at 914 912 2700.
- Tune In and Work Out with Bro. Lamont Wallace EVERY MORNING Mon.- Fri. at 10am. Log on for a 15-minute daily workout on our Facebook page New York Covenant.
- Your children can attend any of our virtual youth churches for Children’s Church (pre-K to 5th grade) @11am, Pre-Teen Revolution/PTR (middle school) @10am, and Ignite (high school) right after praise and worship by clicking here.
- Please give your tithes and offerings by clicking the light blue icon on the bottom right for our great new giving service or by sending a check made out to "New York Covenant Church" and mailed to 500 Main St. New Rochelle, NY 10801.
Chad Foster (member, on the loss of his brother)
Clark Family (on the loss of Deacon Tim's father)
JoeAnn Russell & Family (on the loss of her brother)
Volpe Family (friends of Kehli Woodruff)
Euas Cheatham (colleague of Yvonne Ortiz-Liburd)
Christina Thomas Green (guest)
Charlotte Brooks (aunt of Melanie Collier)
Michelle Kinshasa (member)
Arturo & Elena Abrams (cousins of Donna Harris-West)
Briana Straws (sister of Veronica Malone)
Adele Flores (member)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Magali Mercado (member)
Ross May (member)
William Alley (member)
Tanya Henriques (member)
Valerie Williams (member)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $7,845
Monthly total for January: $27,226; Monthly Need: $40,000