What's Happening at NYCC?
- Want to grow exponentially in your worship of God? Join Class 501 "Discovering My Worship" June 16th & 17th (Friday night 6:30pm-8:30pm & Saturday 9am-2pm). This dynamic class will greatly improve your relationship with God. Sign up here today!
- This year's Leadership Retreat will be Fri-Sat, June 9-10 at the Stamford Marriott. Retreat activities begin at 7pm Friday night. Final payments are now due. Please pay using our website. The total cost is $175/person double occupancy ($225/person for single occupancy). Just a reminder leaders -- our Leadership Retreat is a requirement, not an option.
- The Health & Wellness Ministry continues the American Heart Association's “Check it! Challenge”, a statewide program encouraging people to check, change, and control their blood pressure. May is American Stroke Month & National High Blood Pressure Education Month. Please stop by the table after service where will have information on how to get healthy sleep, managing stress, and healthy habits. We will continue to have a nurse available to take your blood pressure.
- Annual BBQ - Silver Anniversary Style! This year, as we continue to celebrate our 25th anniversary, we will go to Liberty Lake Park in Bordentown, NJ, Saturday, July 8th. Cost is just $85/adult and $75/kid (3-11) and includes round trip bus, unlimited buffet (in our private area), and access to all the fun - 2 pools, waterslide, trampoline, paddle boats, basketball, handball courts, softball, soccer fields. You can also choose to drive and carpool too for less. MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT TODAY. Sign up HERE to pay. Deadline for payments is 6/30. Family, friends & guests welcome! Contact Melanie for info (914.563.1338).
- If you're a guest of ours, we thank you for being with us today! Please fill out our EMBRACE CARD by clicking here.
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 2023 marks the 25th year of ministry for NYCC. We will celebrate in every season this year! UP NEXT: Summer: Family Fun Day at Liberty Lake in NJ, Sat., July 8th and ANNIVERSARY SUNDAY July 16!, Fall: 25th Anniversary Gala - Sat. 11/11, Winter: New Year's Eve - 12/31.
- If your late teen or young adult is looking for summer employment and would love working as a summer camp counselor, please contact Pastor Holder at email@example.com.
Family of Gene Shaw (member) on his passing
Kim Scott (member)
The Simpkins Family (on the passing of Min. Simpkin's sister)
Mark Hackett (husband of Cheryl Simmon-Hackett)
Jerry Brooks (member)
JoeAnn Russell (member)
Lorraine Richards-Hanberry (Mother of Tara Richards)
Rodney Fuller (father of Matthew Fuller)
Shereel Harris (friend of Imani & Leon Evans)
Deacon Dennis Cooper, Sr.
Catherine Toussaint (friend of Pam Baker)
Yvonne Gibbons (mother of Leon Evans)
The Godoy Family (parents of Deacon Ana Singletary)
Sondra Walker (mother of Renee Walker-David)
Phyllis Zuniga-Copeland (aunt of Renee Walker-David)
Pearline Story (sister of Tonnie Cooper)
Joseph Burnette (brother of Tonnie Cooper)
Tithes & Offerings
Last Sunday: $6,410
Monthly total for May: $22,050; Monthly Need: $40,000